Bristol Doors Open Day 2016: Your business visible throughout city
The Architecture Centre is offering an exciting opportunity to for businesses to become associated with one of the highlights of Bristol’s cultural calendar.
Bristol Doors Open Day is the much-loved annual event when many of the city’s most fascinating buildings open their doors for free.
Organised by the Architecture Centre, an independent charity, businesses and organisations now have the opportunity to be associated with this hugely popular event in 2016.
Last year’s event brought 48,000 visits to over 70 venues across the city. The event is part of the national Heritage Open Days, Britain’s biggest mass participation event, which attracts 3 million visitors annually.
This year’s event (10-11 September 2016) is set to be even bigger and better than ever, with additional Sunday opening and many new venues taking part.
Supporter benefits include:
- Acknowledgement/logo in Bristol Doors Open Day programme brochure
- Acknowledgement/logo on Bristol Doors Open Day website
- Extensive press, PR and social media benefits including partnership with Destination Bristol
- Association with prestigious supporters including Historic England
- Corporate Social Responsibility through supporting a community event promoting local pride
For further information on how to get involved, please contact Christine Davis on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 922 1540
Details of the sponsorship packages:
Sponsor: minimum £500
- Acknowledgement and logo in programme brochure (35,000 distribution, published June/July)
- Acknowledgement, your web link and logo on Bristol Doors Open Day website (36,000+ users)
- Acknowledgement in press releases and other communications
- Extensive promotion through social media, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Extensive promotion via event partners including Destination Bristol and c70 participating venues
- Association with prestigious and high-profile cultural event with strong local following and national reach via Heritage Open Days
- Corporate social responsibility benefits through support for independent arts/education charity and community event promoting civic pride and local heritage
Partner: minimum £1000
- All the above benefits, plus
- Prime position for your logo
- Sector exclusive agreement (no industry competitors at partner rate)
- Acknowledgement in Architecture Centre programme (6000 distribution, published August)
- Acknowledgement in Architecture Centre e-newsletter (1800 subscribers) and on website
- Promotion in Bristol Doors Open Day ‘hub’ at the Architecture Centre during the event