The West Decides: Business and the future of the European Union
What does the future hold for the UK and the European Union? What are the possible implications of Brexit, and what does it mean for business and the South West?
This special Business West Initiative event will feature a panel discussion between national and local experts from business, politics and economics as well as keynote speeches from leading business and political figures. Participants include:
- Graham Cole CBE (Former Chairman of AgustaWestland and author of the Cole Commission on Exports),
- Charles Grant (Director of the Centre for European Reform),
- Paul Kahn (President of Airbus Group UK),
- Nick Pearce (Director of the Institute for Policy Research and former head of the No 10 Policy Unit),
- Vicky Pryce (Former Joint Head of the United Kingdom’s Government Economic Service),
- Sir Malcolm Rifkind (Former Foreign Secretary)
- Stephen Booth (Co-Director, Open Europe)
- Tim Congdon CBE (Former independent advisor to the treasury)
There is no charge to attend, we are anticipating a big turnout so please book early via eventbrite.
18.40 Sir Malcolm Rifkind – Former Foreign secretary
18.55 Panel 1
19.30 Panel 2